One of the STaR Centre Directors, Associate Professor Anthony Phillips was recognised recently by the University of Auckland’s School of Biological Sciences, with the premier award for excellence in research performance. A/Prof Phillips is Director of the state-of-the-art Applied Surgery and Metabolism Laboratory, where a wide range of exciting multi-omic research is being conducted.
- Alimetry – finalists: 2021 New Zealand Hi-Tech Awards
- Collaborating with the Augmented Human Lab
- STaR Centre and MIPS Clinicians and Scientists retool weight-loss drug for lifesaving treatments
- Spin-out Elbaware on Seven Sharp
- Honorary Life Membership: Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland Council