Congratulations to Anthony Phillips, who has been elevated to the position of Professor at the University of Auckland. Anthony is the Director of the Applied Surgery and Metabolism Laboratory which forms a core part of the scientific activity of the STaR Centre.
- NBR – Alimetry’s CE Mark milestone for new diagnostic tool for functional stomach disorders
- Alimetry – finalists: 2021 New Zealand Hi-Tech Awards
- Collaborating with the Augmented Human Lab
- STaR Centre and MIPS Clinicians and Scientists retool weight-loss drug for lifesaving treatments
- Spin-out Elbaware on Seven Sharp