Associate Professor Greg O’Grady is the recipient of the Royal Australasian College of Surgery’s prestigious John Mitchell Crouch Fellowship for 2020. The award is in recognition of the innovative work Greg and his team conduct at the Surgical Engineering Laboratory developing new technologies with clinical significance for surgical patients. Greg’s public hospital surgical practice at Auckland City Hospital is a constant source of inspiration, fuelling his drive for engineering solutions to modern surgical challenges.
- Alimetry – finalists: 2021 New Zealand Hi-Tech Awards
- Collaborating with the Augmented Human Lab
- STaR Centre and MIPS Clinicians and Scientists retool weight-loss drug for lifesaving treatments
- Spin-out Elbaware on Seven Sharp
- Honorary Life Membership: Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland Council