Associate Professor Greg O’Grady is the recipient of the Royal Australasian College of Surgery’s prestigious John Mitchell Crouch Fellowship for 2020. The award is in recognition of the innovative work Greg and his team conduct at the Surgical Engineering Laboratory developing new technologies with clinical significance for surgical patients. Greg’s public hospital surgical practice at Auckland City Hospital is a constant source of inspiration, fuelling his drive for engineering solutions to modern surgical challenges.
- Honorary Life Membership: Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland Council
- Meet our STaRs: Tim Angeli, PhD, a biomedical engineer
- Elbaware – STaR Spinout demonstrates MedTech in action
- Meet our STaRs: Armen Gharibans, PhD, an Engineer with a passion for improving patient outcomes using digital tools
- November is pancreatic cancer awareness month